[Oe List ...] Earthrise Witness: Wise Hope

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 20:08:12 PST 2022

 Thanks, Karen, for your research in finding these mmaterials on Hope Beyond Hope in the archives--very helpful.
Ellieelliestock at aol.com

    On Thursday, January 6, 2022, 09:24:00 PM CST, Karen Snyder <karen.snyder10 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Thank you Sandra for your powerful reminder of the importance of hope in our lives today. The term ‘wise hope’ speaks to my heart.  As I emailed you, in the Archives we have the perspective that anything that happened before today has become history - or herstory - and can be included. And special thanks for your willingness to have your words added to the Archives.
In response to Ellie’s comment about resurrecting hope lectures, there are a few hope talks on the Archives website at: https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/exploring-inner-life/spirit-life-practices/.
If you have other messages about hope you feel would be helpful to add to these, please email them to me as a PDF to add to the website:
   - Wise Hope, Sandra Conant, January, 2022
   - Harbingers of Hope, David McCleskey, 19th Guardians Consult, October 17-19, 1980
   - The World of Hope, Global Research Assembly, July 1980
   - To Deal with the Whole, To Care for the Whole, To Hope for the Whole, Joseph Slicker, October 10, 1975
   - Hope:  1975 Sydney, Joseph Mathews, August 23, 1975
   - Living Endlessness, Ron Clutz, 11th Global Research Assembly, July 5, 1975
   - Consciousness of Hope Beyond Hope, Gene Marshall, Global Research Assembly, July 3, 1975
   - Hope Beyond Hope, Notes, Gene Marshall, 1975
   - And Hope Appeareth, Gene Marshall, Collegium, December 30, 1974
   - Hope, Advent 1974
   - Hope, Joseph Mathews, Seventh Guardians Consult, October 13, 1974
   - Hope, Joseph Mathews, Guardians Meeting, October 12, 1974
   - Fifth City: A Sign of Hope, Joseph Slicker, January 1974

Peace,
Karenkaren.snyder10 at gmail.com