[Oe List ...] (no subject)

A.M. Noel anthonymarianoel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 03:30:43 PST 2022

To whom it may concern:

I am happy to recommend AMEN LLC and its founder Mr. Anthony Maria Noel as
a colleague, friend and professional of the highest integrity. Mr. Noel has
a passion and a purpose which is worthy of the UN Foundation’s mission. Mr.
Noel desires to provide funding and advice for the mission of developing 1
Billion successful women entrepreneurs. Mr. Noel passionately feels that as
women entrepreneurs are empowered and enriched on global basis, poverty and
illiteracy will dramatically decrease in the world.

Mr. Noel and his team bring more than 30 years of expertise to this effort.
He has lived on 5 continents and has served on the boards of many for
profit and non-profit institutions. His influence extends to many countries
and I am confident that his team can provide the funding and strategic
advice necessary for success in this great cause. AM has been highly
effective in helping to grow my national professional network of more than
2000 members. His business and interpersonal skills are awesome and I have
rarely encountered a person with his skill set.

AM Noel is a committed leader who specializes in providing next level
strategic advice and fundraising expertise. As JP Morgan Chase says, “The
Right Relationship is everything. In the case of your advice and fund
raising needs the Right Relationship is with Mr. AM Noel and AMEN LLC.

I wholeheartedly endorse Mr. Anthony Maria Noel and confidently recommend
him to your organization.

Heartfelt Thanks

Stan Matthews

Founder and CEO Matthews Business Network

A.M. Noel