[Oe List ...] Adventures of Joe Biden

Cynthia Vance facilitationfla at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 17:48:06 PST 2022

 Bravo to you, Milan!!
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 07:13:15 PM EST, Beret Griffith via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

 Thanks Milan..Beret
On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM Jann McGuire via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

I love it, Milan. Thanks,
Jann
On Wed, Dec 7, 2022 at 3:54 PM Milan Hamilton via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

(I may have sent this from an incorrect Email address. I have too damned many) Sorry

Well well well. No matter what you may think of whetheWell well well. No matter what you may think of whether our current President has what it takes to have the job he got elected to, or to run again for the Octogenarian-in-Chief in 2024, you gotta admit the ship of State is a little steadier than when He-who-shall-not-be-named was rocking the boat. This gives me the inspiration to write number 15 in the Adventures of Joe Biden saga (again with a nod to Ogden Nash's Adventures of Isabel):

Adventures of Joe Biden 15

Joe Biden half-way through his first two years

Faced the prediction of Red Wave fears;

Kevin was licking his chops at the thought

Of taking the Speakership, which he’d long sought.

Mitch was plotting in hopes they were right,

The leadership return was clearly in sight.

Joe Biden, he didn’t scream or scurry,

He calmly said “What? Me worry?

He believed our democracy would see us through

And last night, believe it! Georgia’s turning blue!

Milan Hamilton

December 7, 2022

|  | ReplyReply allForward |