[Oe List ...] Human Development Zones

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Sun Dec 4 13:53:46 PST 2022

Remember our ICA-thinking/work on human development zones? A group of us local residents here in the Swannanoa watershed in western NC are doing something of that sort. As part of the global Doughnut Economics Action Lab (DEAL), our Swannanoa Watershed Action Network (SWAN) is a self-organizing network using chaordic theory and ToP facilitation in promoting social justice and ecological regeneration. Please see our story below. You might join in the fun by starting a local network where you live. Karen Troxel and Jan Sanders had a session on the global archives' events related to DEAL. Holiday good wishes to all!
https://doughnuteconomics.org/stories/195
[https://doughnuteconomics.org/rails/active_storage/representations/redirect/eyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaHBBZ2tpIiwiZXhwIjpudWxsLCJwdXIiOiJibG9iX2lkIn19--c3ea45a8471fd97a6ecc6aa3e87c2fc1cf7f2ed2/eyJfcmFpbHMiOnsibWVzc2FnZSI6IkJBaDdCem9MWm05eWJXRjBTU0lJYW5CbkJqb0dSVlE2RkhKbGMybDZaVjkwYjE5c2FXMXBkRnNIYVFLd0JHa0NPQVE9IiwiZXhwIjpudWxsLCJwdXIiOiJ2YXJpYXRpb24ifX0=--d6c08d4d865d93669066f32ac520968ed17b71fc/map%20of%20SwanWatercropped.jpg]<https://doughnuteconomics.org/stories/195>
SwanWater Continues Its Discovery | DEAL<https://doughnuteconomics.org/stories/195>
Swannanoa Watershed Action Network (SWAN): When All Thrive, Earth Regenerates (WATER)
doughnuteconomics.org

Robertson Work
Ecological-social activist and nonfiction author
Books and bio: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF