[Oe List ...] 8/19/22 PHOTOS

carletonstock at aol.com carletonstock at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 09:35:29 PDT 2022

Thanks Frank and Ann for the photos and the explanation.  I know we have to keep focused on the future but these photos from our past are so neat!  They're for me a way of re-affirming who we were and who we are today!  We are looking at the saints at work!  Thanks to all who make these possible!Carleton StockSt. Louis, MO