[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] New event on ICA Global Schedule

carletonstock at aol.com carletonstock at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 15:10:22 PDT 2022

Thanks Sunny for sending this along.  And incidentally, I like the way you and others list the native tribes who used to inhabit a particular geography.  It reminds us of our incredible native ancestors who cared for the earth and of our European ancestors who stole their land.  The agony and the ecstacy!Carleton StockSt. Louis, land of the Osage