[Oe List ...] Adventures of Joe Biden 2022

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 17 13:06:34 PDT 2022

Thank you, Milan, for your poetic encouragement.

Lynda C.

From: OE <oe-bounces at lists.wedgeblade.net> on behalf of OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 2:53 PM
To: OE List <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
Cc: Milan Hamilton <mellowmilan2 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Oe List ...] Adventures of Joe Biden 2022

I haven't been motivated or energized enough to write any of these. Joe hasn't been as adventurous as some would like, and the others have trying to block everything and anything he has attempted, much like the Adventures of Obama days. But, oh well, at our age, Joe's and mine, we will take any little victory we can get. So maybe things will look up but I definitely am not holding my breath. MM

Adventures of Joe Biden

Joe Biden took on the enormous task

Of leading a nation unsure democracy will last.

An entire party gone so far to the right

That even Liz Cheney has joined in the fight

To right the republic, (no pun intended);

She’s vowed to see to it that Trump’s rule is ended.

With midterm elections now looming in sight,

Which would give any President a terrible fright,

Joe Biden is sticking to his agenda for which he fought

He just signed more bills into law than anyone thought.

Milan Hamilton

August 17, 2022