[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Current social and ecological initiatives

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Tue Aug 2 13:52:38 PDT 2022

Good to hear from you, Bill. I know that you are doing much to care for many people. Each initiative could be invited, for example, to share 1) What you are doing, 2) How you are doing it, 3) What has been the impact, and 4) How can others learn from you. Could you do that in a ten-or-fifteen-minute presentation? We are still trying to see what is feasible, what is the best way to share with others and to document current initiatives on the archive's website. Please share any of your suggestions or other questions. For example, if we had four fifteen-minute presentations, each followed by ten minutes of Q&A, ending with twenty minutes of cross-initiative discussion, that would be a two hour Zoom meeting. We could repeat that a few times until we had covered all of the initiatives. Your thoughts?

Robertson Work
Earth activist and author