[Oe List ...] HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 06:55:48 PDT 2022

HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!

May we learn to live and "BE alive" in a way that will allow Earth and all that is in it to thrive to the seventh generation and beyond.
Below:  1-Link to song video:  Let the Earth Breathe2-We Are the Web of Life
Ellie :)elliestock at aol.com
 2.15.21 Let the Earth Breathe.mp4

                                                               WEARE THE WEB OF LIFE We are the Web of Life,    threads of all creation, common origin bursting bright    spins common destination-- twining from atom's flight    to galaxies' mutation. Planets, creatures, humans alike    disclose cosmic imagination. Earth's beauty and suffering plight    craft universal incarnation.  Will it endure darkest night    in bonded collaboration-- exuding elegant delight and    bounteous celebration or will its warping song decry    to sustain strands' vibration and its woofing dance succumb to fright     in panicked conflagration? Or can we confide    in trust's reconciliation and ever abide    in Heaven and Earth's consummation?  We are the Web of Life.    What we do to the web is our own consecration.  ejhs