[Oe List ...] 4/12/22 PHOTOS

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:40:59 PDT 2022

The opening assembly at the IERD is a great memory - I see David McCleskey,
Brian Stanfield, Paul Schrijnen, Fiona & Alan Beresford, possibly Jeanette
Stanfield, possibly Hiraman Gavai, Linda VerNooy, possibly John Slicker,
possibly John Patterson in the tan suit at the very top of the pic just
right of center.  Wish I could identify all my Indian colleagues, and
everyone else!  Could be Joe Slicker just in front & toward the center from
John Slicker?  Either I have a good imagination, or that could be Charles &
Doris Hahn at the very top left.
Nancy Trask

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 2:00 PM Jack Gilles via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
wrote:

> Great Photos Frank. I see Judy in the picture at Fth City.
>
> Jack
>
> > On Apr 12, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Frank Knutson via OE <
> oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
> >

> > <HeadTable.jpg><ICA.jpg><ICAStaff04_2.jpg><IERD Plenary.jpeg>
> >

> > <1554442_10151886523628581_1513334308_n.jpg><clip_image002.png>

“If you love it enough, anything will talk with you”
~George Washington Carver