[Oe List ...] 4/11/22 PHOTOS

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 11 20:49:08 PDT 2022

Thanks Frank,

I can  see a goodly number of Aussies in the first photo. :)  From left to right:

Ray Richmond, Drude McMaster,Julie Miesen,  Carol Borovic, John Telford, Elaine Telford, Mike Chapman, Robyn Hutchinson,

Charles Jago,  ? Ann Duffy, John Hutchinson, Elaine Richmond, Nina Walmsley, John Walmsley, and Anne Thomson. Last on

right.

Others can fill in. !

I love the one of the Cabaret girls! Delightful ! Elsie Rippel, on right, Justine ……. centre at back

Very best to you and all here and there.

Isobel  BIshop.
xoxo

Isobel and  Jim Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au