[Oe List ...] Today's photos

Herman Greene hfgreenenc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:33:51 PDT 2022

Lynda Cock alerted me to these photos. The Order was and is like family to
me.

Joy, as you may have heard, is suffering from Alzheimer's and is in memory
care.

She was so exuberant. Now she can barely speak. She is in good care. Our
sons Nathan (48) and Brenda (45) are well (I can't believe they are that
old, Nate was born in the Order) and so are their families.

I am happily married to Sandi. Can't believe we have been married for 22
years.

I'm attaching a recent picture of me, a lovely picture of Joy in her 30s,
and a picture of Sandi with one of her chickens (we have six).

[image: Picture4.jpg]
[image: Picture5.jpg]
[image: Picture6.jpg]

Herman