[Oe List ...] An invitation to attend the ICA Organisation Sustainability Team meeting 6 April

Kevin Balm balmkevin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:03:18 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues

We’d love to have any of you join the next meeting of the ICA Organisation Sustainability Team, Wed, 6 April at 12 noon Lome time which is 6am ET (apologies for the very early hour). The Zoom link is  <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/706881427> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/706881427

Our work on an assessment tool based on the Social Process Triangles continues. Since our last post (below) we have a list of brainstormed questions for each of the 9 arenas (see brainstorm of questions and other info here:  <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KeF_lWg8Rj2UeAccxB1olew_zq3mzN6UkDHHlu3QFdw/edit?usp=sharing> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KeF_lWg8Rj2UeAccxB1olew_zq3mzN6UkDHHlu3QFdw/edit?usp=sharing).

At the 6 April session we plan to work in three groups (assuming sufficient numbers) to organise the brainstormed questions in an ORID sequence, editing and adding questions as necessary to finalise 9 conversation constructs that could be piloted by a few ICAs.

Thanking you in anticipation,

The ICA Organisation Sustainability Team