[Oe List ...] HAPPY EARTH MONTH--no foolin'!

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 1 09:07:59 PDT 2022

Dear Ellie, I’m part of the Green Team at Davidson College Presbyterian Church.  I’ve been asked to share some Earth things that could be shown on the church’s website.  Could  this  poetry and song be one of those submissions?

This is fantastic.  Good engineering of graphics and words and moving images, plus your talented creativity with words.  I was in the hallway this week at the church when a streaming video of the church’s activities was being shown, and there was Chenoa and Jose and Leoandro’s photo.  I guess the several years of putting that name out there has finally worked, along with the support of Dr. Matt Samson from the college who was on Chenoa’s team one summer with a group of students in Latin America.

Hope we can get them (along with you and Carleton) to visit here.  Remembering your trip to Galax 20 years ago.

With thanks giving for these gifts,  Lynda.