[Oe List ...] A poem by St. Francis that, for me, speaks to the 21st century

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 22 23:10:35 PDT 2021

Hello Jann,

Thank you for this little gem.

You always give us a gracious and beautiful little piece of beauty. Thank you.

I am engaged in The Last Chapter at the moment, and it is so joyful to see my beloved colleagues from yesteryear!

We all look so healthy, we must be doing something right!

Much love from down here, with the Glasgow event looming, our Government appears to be dragging the chain on deciding

what to  do about our carbon reductions.

So glad to see your President will attend, while our Prime Minister will be a laughing stock, I fear.  Bultmann  will call it ‘ Lost

Opportunity’.

However Hope still abounds!

xoxo

Isobel