[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] A question about the distant past

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 06:52:13 PDT 2021

There are many documents in the Global Archives (in both Spirit Movement and Social Change Collections) that are resources to interpret the decisions made in the 1960s and 1970s about the work of the Institutes in caring for the local church:  https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/spiritmovement/local-church-experiment/ <https://icaglobalarchives.org/collections/spiritmovement/local-church-experiment/>.  One of the early documents states the Local Church Experiment was a six-year project from 1970-1976.  Each Global Research Assembly during those six years had task forces that worked on each stage of the experiment.

You may have other documents in your files to add to this dialogue.  If you do, scan them and send them to me as a PDF (or send them as hard copies to the ICA in Chicago) to be added to the Archives.

Peace,

Karen Snyder