[Oe List ...] For Milan

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 11 03:59:07 PST 2021

Hello Milan, and all there,
Thank you Milan, for your use of such rich imaginal poetry,  and your  capture of The Other World in The Midst Of This World in your words.  As you say in your words so helpfully, that tool we ‘created’ still resonates to the very deeps of my spirit.
Thank you.
Greetings from late Spring in Australia,  where we are having very unseasonal weather causing floods in the regional areas of our State.
Your President and John Kerry have pulled off some sort of global diplomacy with China  at the last breath of COP26, it seems. Thanks be. We will wait and see if our Nation reverses or grows forward our reluctance to be global and ‘ big picture ‘. One  hopes.
Best to you all,
Isobel

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425