[Oe List ...] Zoom Memorial for Richard Sims June 12 at 10.30am

Mari Crocker maricrocker at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:47:26 PDT 2021

Dear Jan,
We would appreciate participating in Richard’s memorial zoom on June 12th.  I am thankful we could reconnect with you and “Dick” as we always knew him, at the Abbey North Retreat many years ago when Joe was still able to recognize colleagues. Such is not the case now, and I can identify with and appreciate the ever unfolding grief and ceaseless care you have been experiencing as you accompanied your husband on his journey.  I will always remember his “smiling eyes.”  There were many a young woman from Philadelphia to NYC to Hong Kong and beyond who were smitten by his impish and inviting countenance, but you were the one he chose.  I’m so thankful you two were in mission for so many years, and deeply appreciate that you have credited a much younger Joe Crocker as the one who helped you to hear “the call” to be the Order.

Grace, peace and love,  Marilyn