[Oe List ...] NYTimes.com: The Central California Town That Keeps Sinking

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 18:09:15 PDT 2021

You can post resources here so group members can find them.  Also review other posts
CHOOSING EARTH STUDY GROUP JOURNAL

|  |  |

|  |
CHOOSING EARTH STUDY GROUP JOURNAL

CHOOSING EARTH STUDY GROUP May to July 2021 GROUP JOURNAL -- Add Reflections and Resources HERE (Try not to er...

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com