[Oe List ...] Fwd: June 3, 4pm EST: Creation in Crisis. Herman Greene, JD DMin. on Earth Rights Legislation and Emergent Ecozoic Law

aiseayew at netins.net aiseayew at netins.net
Sat May 22 16:44:07 PDT 2021

I read EST to mean Eastern Standard Time.

On 2021-05-22 15:37, James Wiegel via OE wrote:

> Eastern Standard Time or Eastern Daylight Time?
>
> Jim Wiegel [7]
>
> The unknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends
> everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace,
> love, hate, all that.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown,
> and it's plain sailing.    John Lennon
>
> 401 North Beverly Way,Tolleson, Arizona 85353
>
> 623-363-3277
>
> jfwiegel at yahoo.com
>
> www.partnersinparticipation.com [8]
>
> On Saturday, May 22, 2021, 09:35:24 AM MST, Seth Longacre via OE
> <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Herman Greene will be the speaker on the next Creation in Crisis
> monthly webinar. I invite and encourage all to join. This may also be
> of ongoing interest.
>
> Seth T. Longacre
> Ashland, OR
>
> _I believe that God is in me as the sun is in the colour and fragrance
> of a flower--the light is my darkness, the Voice in my silence. _
> Helen Keller
>
> -------O0ooo--
> -------(----)--
> --------)--/---
> --------(_/-
> ---ooo0O---
> ---(----)---
> ---\--(-
> ----\_)-
>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>> Communities" <creationspiritualitygail at gmail.com>
>>
>> Subject: June 3, 4pm EST: Creation in Crisis. Herman Greene, JD DMin.
>> on Earth Rights Legislation and Emergent Ecozoic Law
>>
>> Date: May 22, 2021 at 04:20:18 PDT
>>
>> To: sethlongacre at gmail.com

>> Earth jurisprudence, Earth law, ecocentric law . . . all seek to
>> re-think and re-envision the human community within the larger
>> community of life and life systems.
>> Herman Greene, JD, DMin
>>
>> Beyond the long disruption of the Earth process is the refusal of
>> Western industrial society to accept needed restrains upon its quest
>> for release, not simply from the normal ills, but release from the
>> human condition itself. . . . Acceptance of the challenging aspect of
>> the natural world is a primary condition for creative intimacy within
>> the natural world.
>> --Thomas Berry, The Great Work
>>
>> You are invited to join our
>> CREATION IN CRISIS WEBINAR
>>
>> JUSTICE FOR EARTH
>> EMERGING ECOCENTRIC LAW
>>
>> with
>> Herman Greene, JD, DMin
>> President, Center for Ecozoic Studies
>> Co-author of Earth Law: Emerging Ecocentric Law--A Guide for
>> Practitioners
>>
>> June 3, 2021
>> 1:00 PST, 2:00 MT, 3:00 CT, 4:00 EST
>> REGISTER HERE [1]
>>
>> We have reached the planetary phase of human development. How will we
>> govern ourselves? When we see the perils of climate change and other
>> environmental degradation, we often think of the economic system as
> [...]

Links:
------
[1]
https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001PoZNmB3ge8SEEsNX74QAbtwtkPn99CbnJ9S60YX9N6m1I47W6kufcjuaUpWyfhVgQNkPcAQAKSLwZ0dqRNWwJZMj1OZas7PAcLlkH9apPxG9j2ur-ZtunWL4JXixDQZxy_rKgrmes204oL2ZWURNMf8S0oWmbq5Au5dcXY4hdCPJnckR5oNyJEUjVwWCyPnWsUPGVKgUJ2LRiK1Dzcz2JsYnt3gC8Egw&c=Z1u5CyeQJfu9BzBqA94yx7N1qGdpEABhMvEwjUs1ukrSEPDszdEBKg==&ch=uqOXpxehRohsa31MnJfVgMs_0SL6hU0Yb9wrOIJQjyDfbChIDJa2pA==
[2]
https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001PoZNmB3ge8SEEsNX74QAbtwtkPn99CbnJ9S60YX9N6m1I47W6kufcrhSO8Eq1kWxpYTRQ5X1wA20UTjg1avaul9XXnFMd03__VbZpNZzNjbfgwzXUIG5AZhk_0Ad7rbbHqwBlmRiY-tIKD6aipwyhA==&c=Z1u5CyeQJfu9BzBqA94yx7N1qGdpEABhMvEwjUs1ukrSEPDszdEBKg==&ch=uqOXpxehRohsa31MnJfVgMs_0SL6hU0Yb9wrOIJQjyDfbChIDJa2pA==
[3]
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001LsxFqvXP6sYU8rV9cGF0BA%3D&ch=f1382ed0-9b0d-11e6-99da-d4ae529a7ef1&ca=c800db20-9c09-4737-a5c5-d736adbf3223
[4]
https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001LsxFqvXP6sYU8rV9cGF0BA%3D&ch=f1382ed0-9b0d-11e6-99da-d4ae529a7ef1&ca=c800db20-9c09-4737-a5c5-d736adbf3223