[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] 2021 ICA GLOBAL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS -- DIFFICULTY IN REGISTERING?

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:20:45 PST 2021

I wondered if the calendar would work whether a person was single-clicking
or double-clicking on an event, and I found that it works best when
single-clicking on the event.  On most of the calendar events, if you
double click, it takes you back to the calendar as a whole instead of going
into the event information.
Just a thought, because sometimes we get into the habit of double-clicking.
Nancy Trask
(515) 505-0456
NLT462 at gmail.com