[Oe List ...] Resources/materials available

Ellie Stock elliestock at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 17:35:48 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,
I am clearing out some of our "library" from past studies.  Attached is a list of available DVDs/CDs/books.  Some of these materials are related to Cosmology/Cosmos/Understanding the Universe/Christianity and Evolution/Earth/The New Cosmology.  The Great Courses DVDs/accompanying books are mostly new and come as sets and can't be broken up. Materials are free for the cost of mailing (materials rate).  Email me if you are interested or have any questions.
Ellie :)elliestock at aol.com