[Oe List ...] Tragic Investment

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:45:19 PST 2021

As many of you know, the ICA Global Research Network is offering numerous opportunities for participation in upcoming book studies, podcasts, and discussions, etc. I would like to call your attention in particular to the four part series on James Addington’s book, TRAGIC INVESTMENT, that will commence on April 6, 2021. The series will delve into many relevant questions like:

    • How do we repair the damage done to communities as a result of our racial history?
    • Is racial oppression related to our ability to respond to ecological challenges?

Addington suggests that racism harms us all, and he pays particular attention to the subtle ways white people are damaged. He also suggests that race sabotages the nation’s capacity to negotiate the challenges the future poses.  Explore how overcoming racism and shaping a sustainable, resilient society are bound together in  Tragic Investment.

To register, simply send an email to < inaRja at comcast.net <mailto:inaRja at comcast.net>>. For more information, see

https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/ <https://icaglobalarchives.org/social-research-center-events/>

Best wishes to all around the world,

Terry Bergdall