[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH of the 2021 Global Schedule of Events

RICHARD HOWIE rhowie3 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 12:27:17 PST 2021

For those who may want to help ICA financially, to whom should money be sent?
Karen, as I mentioned to you before, I am concerned that Dick and I never received acknowledgement of our donations in 2020.
Our church, Altamont Reformed in Altamont, NY sends a yearly donation of $200,  this year’s donation was sent recently, and is a line item on the church’s Benevolence budget, but has a policy if the organization does not keep in touch in some way, monies will no longer be sent.
In the past there were regular updates re our AIDS work in Africa, which were very helpful.  I am on the Ben. Committee, so have been able to keep ICA in the consciousness of the members.
As you can see, I am sending this to you only.
Thanks for all your TLC in caring for Programs and the Global Calendar...wonderful!
Love,
Ellen

Sent from my iPad