[Oe List ...] Richard William Howie | The Altamont Enterprise

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:28:00 PDT 2021

So glad I got to know about Dick's life through the Altamont Enterprise,
the writer did a terrific job of honoring him.  I have worked with Ellen,
but hadn't really known Dick.  I'm not surprised that he had a good sense
of humor -- praying that the grass wouldn't grow -- and that their children
have interesting & helping careers.  Journey on, Journey on...

Nancy Trask
(515) 505-0456
NLT462 at gmail.com