[Oe List ...] Passing of Joy Richert Huber

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:46:22 PDT 2021

Thank you for letting us know about the passing of Joy Richert Huber.  I
worked with Joy on PR projects in Oklahoma City.  She was a whirlwind of
positive energy and creative ideas.
I appreciate your phrase, A.M. -- "Let us hold her in our hearts as we
remember her contribution to the world."

Nancy Trask
(515) 505-0456
NLT462 at gmail.com