[Oe List ...] Passing of Joy Richert Huber

A.M. Noel anthonymarianoel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 13:03:40 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,
Joy Huber, formerly Joy Richert, passed away this morning in Seattle. She
was truly a joy to be with, she mentored my wife, Linda VerNooy in her
youth, she was a lifelong friend. She was committed to the environment,
founded Planet CPR and River CPR and was the Executive Director of the
Rivers Council of Washington, and a fundraiser for YMCA. She designed the
original 5th City brochure with Bruce Donnelly, and worked in 5th city.
Baine Davis performed her wedding with David Huber. She has 4 daughters
Kirsten, Rosemary, Ruth, and Diana and her husband David Huber who survive
her.  Let us hold her in our hearts as we remember who contribution to the
world.
A.M. Noel