[Oe List ...] NYTimes.com: Many Post-Covid Patients Are Experiencing New Medical Problems, Study Finds

Ann Ensinger Ensinger ann.ensinger at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 16:47:15 PDT 2021

Another reason to get vaccinated.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 1:56 PM, Jack Gilles via OE<oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:   From The New York Times:

Many Post-Covid Patients Are Experiencing New Medical Problems, Study Finds

An analysis of health insurance records of almost two million coronavirus patients found new issues in nearly a quarter — including those whose Covid infection was mild or asymptomatic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/15/health/covid-19-patients.html?smid=em-share

Just wondering if any of you are experiencing these issues that are in this article. I haven’t but have had only one shot. So far nobody in our community has either.

Just sharing.

Peace,

Jack