[Oe List ...] Dick Howie's Death

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:00:33 PDT 2021

Thank you Karen. Blessings to you Ellen.
Ellen, it has been a delight to reconnect with you in the past year. I have
fond memories of both you and Dick from time in the New York Region where
you were among the giants of the region. Somehow, I still recall clearly
hearing of your call to the New York House telling of Dick's very serious
encounter with an airplane propeller - from which he recovered! As a couple
you and Dick were spirit dancers in life together. Journey on....
Beret