[Oe List ...] Fwd: song lyrics - When I'm On My Journey

the telfords thetelfords at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 20:09:06 PDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: the telfords <thetelfords at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Oe List ...] song lyrics - When I'm On My Journey
To:
Order Ecumenical Community <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>

Hi Jon,
Even though we didn't write some of the songs I don't remember ever seeing
 their names attached to any songs we "borrowed" permanently!

O:E - ICA - !972 - Adelaide(1) - Darwin (2) - Melbourne (3) - Murrin Bridge
HDP(3) - Hong Kong (2) - Zambia (3)- 1986

Cmty Aid Abroad JT. Trading Partners ET  (3)  JETA Consulting, Care
Australia - Iraq JT -(ET).
1994 AFR -NSW  Australians for Reconciliation National Strategy John &
Elaine(7)

Blessings from Elaine and John Telford
Living in the Blue Mountains, NSW Australia - since 1995
Now in "Cofid Lock Down" .