[Oe List ...] Bush fires and the heat

Isobel and Jim isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 4 03:08:34 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,
Here in Australia it is winter, and yet we read and see so much of what many of you are experiencing with excessive heat and wild fires. We regularly experience these in summer here now.
We are thinking of the people especially those living in Canada in British Columbia and the US, in the Pacific North West.
St Paul comes to mind, from Corinthians “ always going through it, never going under.”
Climate change is reeking  havoc on the Great Barrier Reef, here in this country. We are worried, as our Government  is very slow to acknowledge and act.
However, we remember Canada has just celebrated her National Day and today is July 4, so let us celebrate in the midst of your  national identity.
Covid is still with us here, and vaccination roll out too slow here.
With fond memories of my life in both Canada and the US.
Loving greetings,
Isobel Bishop

Isobel Bishop
Mob.  0412 129 425