[Oe List ...] IMAGE Publication - Missing Issues No Dates

Priscilla Wilson pris at teamtechpress.com
Sat Feb 27 07:06:17 PST 2021

Beret
I have one copy of Image—Educating the Imagination of Modern Youth.
I will send it to you. I kept it when I was working with youth long ago. The cover picture is Bill Moody our ministers boy. It is a great issue. I haven’t looked at it in years. I probably will read some of it and then send it off to you
Thanks for all the work you are doing.
Priscilla Wilson.

Sent from my iPad