[Oe List ...] Honoring 2021 and Anticipating 2022

rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com rjhutchinson48 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:08:56 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,
Thankyou Karen for pulling the transcripts of many hours (in two time
zones), of conversation and sharing, by older and newer colleagues across
the globe. 'Around the Campfire' has been captured so well - a fine document
for taking us forward.

The team had a great time putting this together, building on the momentum
that has re-occurred in this grassroots movement and connection over the
past couple of years.
We invite you to continue to be 'around this campfire' in the coming months,
as we all explore new ways of being the 'point off difference' in society.

I would like to share a piece of listening, and an image via a photo, by one
of our long term colleagues, Craig Cromelin, from Murrin Bridge, NSW
Australia,
'Wake up the snake -we are building a coalition of hope'

Anne is another Indigenous colleague doing amazing caring for country based
in Western Australia.
You may like to listen to Dr Anne's 'Wake up the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZmflOQarnM
'Collective wisdom brings nature back to balance'

Grace and Peace for the year ahead
Robyn Hutchinson,
Member, Global communications Team