[Oe List ...] Holiday gift giving

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Sat Dec 4 06:30:52 PST 2021

[cid:6d4f403f-5dd8-4267-a95f-bd70c402d2f2]
Dear friends and colleagues,

Health and happiness to you! This Christmas, one of my books may be a good gift for a family member, a friend, or yourself. I wrote and published them to honor and learn from the past, to provide hope for a better future for all, and to invite us each to give our care in the present moment to create that hoped-for future. You can choose from a visionary manifesto, poems, essays, speeches, or autobiography. They are available in paperback and e-book on all online sites and from your local bookshop. Prices are low and my royalty is even lower - twenty-four cents for my autobiography! They have been reviewed and endorsed by thirty-five ICA colleagues. Here is one link for the five books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF

With warm holiday good wishes!

Rob

Author page for my books: https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF

Blogsite: https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/