[Oe List ...] List management reminders

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Thu Dec 2 09:27:51 PST 2021

I try to bother the lists members about list mechanics as little as
possible. Lately I have seen more than the usual number of requests for
help, so here are some words of advice.

1. If you are not always receiving list messages, they may be going to
spam. The best way to avoid this is to create two contacts for the lists,
with the emails, respectively, as follows:

oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net

2. If you are having trouble posting, make sure that the return address in
emails you send is the same as the email you used to subscribe to the
lists. You can fix this yourself by changing your list email, but I can
easily fix this if you let me know via a private email to me.

Tim Wegner