[Oe List ...] origins of RS-1

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 15:20:01 PDT 2021

This is wonderful.  Is it possible there is such richness awaiting us also in the years ahead?

On the theme of winging it, I am going to suggest this conversation which Gordon reported may have been more about formation of the Detroit regional cadre than actual curriculum?

Jim Wiegel
“A revolution is on the horizon:  a wholesale transformation of the world economy and the way people live.”  Fred Krupp