[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 109, Issue 23

zbarley at earthlink.net zbarley at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 11:08:33 PDT 2021

Joe Pierce was also the one who told me if I didn't agree to join the Order - this was spring 1966 - Ken would not have a good option. The parish ministry was not working for us. Our girls were 4 and 2. We had lived on the South side of Chicago when first married and I had then been in perpetual fear for our lives. Now we should take them to the West Side? A very difficult decision. Bit we were there Summer 1966.

Sent using myEarthLink