[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] India plus emergency option.

David Yost dlyost at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 21:11:33 PDT 2021

Dr. Cole is a Mayo Clinic trained Board Certified Pathologist.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfzL5gUeQvxr/

I would encourage you to watch this  as Dr. Cole says "the shot" is not
really a vaccination, but that is what they want us to to think it is.

Vitamin D may provide even better protection against a number of Viruses
and any variant strains.

Then there is Ivermectin - I am going to see how to get a prescription for
that as well.

I went ahead and got my "First Shot" (Moderna) on 4-20-21. So far so good,
I am also taking Vitamin D3.

Hard to know what to believe.
--

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 1:03 PM W. J. via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
wrote:

> More than you ever wanted to know about ivermectin.
> Marshall
> Ivermectin and Covid-19: how a cheap antiparasitic became political
> <https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/ivermectin-covid-19-antiparasitic-political/>
>
> Ivermectin and Covid-19: how a cheap antiparasitic became political
>
> The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle Covid-19
> cure worldwide, despite health authori...
>
> <https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/ivermectin-covid-19-antiparasitic-political/>
>

> On Sunday, April 25, 2021, 11:07:13 AM PDT, Jack Gilles via OE <
> oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>

> Sarah,
>
> I can give you feedback. I have a dear friend who lives in Mumbai,in  one
> of the further suburbs. She was trying to go get her second shot tomorrow
> and has had to cancel. She says the whole thing is a Living Hell. Those
> numbers are the number of cases, not deaths. But the death rate is
> climbing. A city the size of New Delhi is down to 6 beds available for
> Covid patients. There are no jobs for a huge migrant population that work
> in the service industry. Having lived there for 22 years I can attest to
> how many and how well it functioned. Then Covid came and because they don’t
> have savings they are heading home. But trains now have limits to how many
> can travel due to Covid (with masks). You can see video of hundreds of cars
> sidelined because they cannot be used. Many people from other States in the
> country are reversing the journey and walking across the country.
>
> The Prime Minister is in deep trouble because his measures are not
> working. I live in Mexico now and India was the main source for much of its
> vaccines. India has stopped all exports. I am 81 and still can’t get a shot
> here in Nayarit. The good news is that we are quite separated from other
> houses, but the local village is not. It will just be a matter of time
> before the virus will strike here. Right now they are not vaccinating the
> whole population, only if you are over 60 years of age.
>
> There is lots more, but I hope that gives you a clearer picture.
>
> Peace,
>
> Jack
>
> On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:52 PM, Sarah H. Buss via Dialogue <
> dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:
>
> Is this map # of deaths, cases or what?
>
> My homework and meditation recommendations: send all available one dose
> Johnson & Johnson to India (and perhaps to US southern border).
>
> Additionally , Massive emergency and more easily implemented treatment
> might be ivermectin. A recent video of global panel of doctors suggests
> that ivermectin might be a safe and effective treatment for Covid.
>
> I am unable to type conversations on the subject but would welcome
> feedback.
> Sarah
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:06 PM, James Wiegel via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net>
> [...]

Grace & Peace
David Yost
720-365-6698

"What life means to us is determined not so much by what life brings to us
as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as
our reaction to what happens". Lewis Dunning