[Oe List ...] India plus emergency option.

Sarah H. Buss shbuss at mac.com
Sun Apr 25 10:52:50 PDT 2021

Is this map # of deaths, cases or what?

My homework and meditation recommendations: send all available one dose Johnson & Johnson to India (and perhaps to US southern border).

Additionally , Massive emergency and more easily implemented treatment might be ivermectin. A recent video of global panel of doctors suggests that ivermectin might be a safe and effective treatment for Covid.

I am unable to type conversations on the subject but would welcome feedback.
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone