[Oe List ...] How we are Participating in the Global Pollution

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 13:33:04 PDT 2021

 I'm sorry to report that, long before the pandemic, maybe as much as half of all internet traffic was for porn. According to Forbes.CNN's reporting ignores that. And also ignores the effect of the global pandemic on reducing commuting traffic due to WFH. And how that balances the increase in internet use.But it's true that streaming video does use a lot of energy.As soon as this clip ended, YouTube loaded and played another clip. Illustrating the problem.All to sell ads to sell me something.MarshallHow Much of the Internet is Actually for Porn

|  |  |

|  |
How Much of the Internet is Actually for Porn

Julie Ruvolo

How much of the internet is for porn, and what's the biggest adult site on the planet? Interview with Ogi Ogas...