[Oe List ...] The Completed Life of Nan Grow (forwarded from Rebecca)

John Ballard ballardica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:44:52 PDT 2020

Dear Bill and all the dear Grow family,

We are so sad to learn of Nancy’s passing.  We are remembering our wonderful visit to Masonicare in CT a few years ago.  Nancy was still her divine self:  standing up for women, caring for her neighbors, loving the world in every way possible, and being our friend.  We rejoice that we had those great years while you lived in York, PA and were a significant force in our House Church.  Nancy was truly a preacher of the Word and helped all of us grasp its meaning for our lives.  We have been blessed to be in Nancy’s sphere for more than 50 years.  We join the saints and everyone in celebrating her completed life.  We send you our love and hugs and tears, too.

With our gratitude and love,

Jack, Louise and Peter Ballard