[Oe List ...] The Passing of Nancy Grow

Cynthia Vance facilitationfla at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 09:26:34 PDT 2020

Dear Bill and Rebecca,
I have such fond memories of working with Nan.
An early experience a few weeks after arriving in Chicago was that I was assigned to work with the kids for the weekend and I was given the 'theme' of the weekend.Since no one gave me the curriculum, I created my own in great detail.So, Nan, stopped by and was surprised that I was not using the curriculum that was already created!But when I showed her mine, she was delighted.Always the dedicated pedagogue, I admired Nan (and Bill) throughout my time in the Order.
May your memories of her enthusiasm and love give you solace,
Love,
Cynthia VanceVenice, Florida
facilitationfla at aol.com941-483-9165