[Oe List ...] Nan Grow

PAUL SCHRIJNEN pschrijnen at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 08:37:48 PDT 2020

Dear Bill and Rebecca,

The announcement of the death of Nan Grow takes me to the GRA of 1974. It was the first event of a 6 month introduction into the life and the work of the Order for me. Nan Grow was the prior of my group, and I for some reason I still remember. I am not sure why, but she must have engaged me.

That memory takes me to this picture, which was from a GRA in the early 1970s. I don’t know which one. I recognise so many faces. Maybe Nan is there too.

With gratitude for the life of Nan Grow,

Paul

Paul Schrijnen
13 Bloemfontein Avenue
London W12 7BJ