[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Nan Grow (forwarded from Rebecca)

Shelley Hahn shelley.l.hahn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 06:11:27 PDT 2020

I'm sorry if this is a repeat.  I posted it a few minutes ago, but I'm not
sure which of my two email addresses is connected to this list.  I want to
be sure it does get through.  Rebecca Grow asked me to forward this email
regarding Nan.  *Rebecca is not on the OE list, so please do copy her on
any replies posted to the group.  *Her email address is in the forwarded
message below.
Fond regards,
Shelley Hahn