[Oe List ...] jcbonafield

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Mon Sep 28 07:18:34 PDT 2020

Folks, if you see a link in a strange-looking  message from "jcbonafield",
do not click the link. If you do, you might be in for a world of hurt. The
message is not really from jcbonafield. I am not sure how it got posted,
the email it apparently came from an email that is not subscribed to the
list (the genuine bonafield email is different.)

This particular advice can be generalized. Be very cautious about clicking
any link in a message, even if from someone you know. I know this is hard.

If anyone wants to discuss this further (particularly if you did click the
link), please contact me off the list. Thanks.

Tim