[Oe List ...] Colleagues in CA, WA OR--fires?

Judi White sophiacircle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:29:59 PDT 2020

Jann, Congratulations for this decision. Taked courage to uproot and
resettle. Im moving in that direction to do it when I am 80 - 4 more years.
I am drawn to a lifestyle like Nancy Lamphear and colleagues have created
as Sangaia. May this change be a delightful adventure. And the fires to the
East now subside. Judi White