[Oe List ...] Days and Nights of M-C-P

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 23:10:13 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
Days in the city of Denver are a bit hazy now with a cloud cover that gives way to a dark inky night. I happened to look out in awe transfixed at the window last week as I viewed a beautiful, pearlescent orange quarter moon in the east in the sky...
After observing this wondrous sight with a solo obeisance of one, I remembered the plight of bicoastal colleagues and folks in the mountains to the west of me; and a couple whom I know in the hills of Boulder that had rebuilt after the last conflagration. I said a prayer for them and for the lost lives and former safety, and security of towns, homes, livelihoods in these times full of an intrusive "new normal" afflicting the environs of our nation. We join the host of countries which have been sorely affected by pandemic and climate change...
Yes, times of trial and testing are upon us yet we rely on tradition to spring us forward through the open gateway to the future.We continue to hold before us images and perform actions that sustain us expectantly while waiting patiently for the object of our supreme devotion to birth the new thing...

Kindfully yours,dawn collins

 We love the Final Reality because the Final Reality loved us first.- 1 John 4:19