[Oe List ...] RS 101: On Becoming a Practical Theologian (OBaPT) (Pamphlet and Addendum)

Dawn Collins collinsdawn747 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 12:22:27 PDT 2020

 Hi again, friends and colleagues,
The question I'm left with is: Do y'all think an early try-out of this course is virtual worthy? I think the OBaPT weekend construct is adaptable. Yet, the ideal for me is waiting patiently for the face-to-face RS1 model.
Beret, I welcome your feedback and hope to chat with you this week...Remember the point of this OBaPT offering was to speak to the issue of leading the way to care for oneself on the journey with affirming like-minded folks; and which takes place with facilitation after the last section of RS1. Am looking forward to the RS1 materials you're sending as a must-have to my library.
I welcome the present struggle in our community with theological language taking place in the books we're reading and the breakthroughs we're sharing. I also find The Message Bible by Peterson a hospitable companion.
Kindfully yours,dawn