[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life of Roxana Harper

Ann Ensinger Ensinger ann.ensinger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 13:45:19 PDT 2020

 Dear Geoffrey, Stuart and Elena-
We grieve with you in the loss of your Mother. Roxana and Gordon were some of our first Order colleagues when we were first married and moved to Detroit in 1967 - so we go a long ways back. Roxana is fondly remembered for her wonderful laugh, her kindness and her attention to life's details. We miss her and Gordon but take joy in having known them both.
Peace to you,
Ann and George Ensinger