[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life of Roxana Harper

Judy Lindblad nj.lindblad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:51:19 PDT 2020

Dear Geoffrey, Stuart and Elena,
You have already opened the door to the mystery of all our amazing lives by
asking that wonderful question!  Virtual Hugs to you all. "Marvelous."

We knew your Dad and Mom in the Cleveland Region, after their India days,
where they helped ground our care in meaningful service.  Norm always knew
when the Harpers had joined our Metro Cadre for planning since the smoke of
your Dad's pipe would linger for a few days!  Your Mom continues to send
Christmas cards in her thoughtful, lighthearted way.

Norm passed peacefully on Good Friday and I have found that meaningful care
and comfort show up in unexpected ways even in these disrupted times.

May you be blessed in your grieving and celebrating. Judy Lindblad